[seminar] Oscar Ramirez-Agudelo, cetvrtak, 14. 6. 2018. u 11 sati, dvorana F-201

Danko Radic dradic at phy.hr
Tue Jun 12 17:04:14 CEST 2018

Cijenjeni kolege i kolegice,
zadovoljstvo mi je najaviti sljedeći seminar FO:

Datum: cetvrtak, 14. 6. 2018. u 11 sati, dvorana F-201

 Dr. Oscar Ramirez-Agudelo,
 UKRI STFC, Royal Observatory Edinburgh, UK

 Naslov:

 Stellar properties of the O-stars in the Large Magellanic Cloud

 Sazetak:

 The Very Flames Tarantula Survey (VFTS) have determined the stellar
 properties of about 800 O- and B-type objects in Tarantula Nebula, a
 starburst region in the Large Magellanic Cloud. Tarantula Nebula contains
 the richest population of massive stars in the Local Group and is the best
 possible laboratory to investigate open questions on the formation and
 evolution of massive stars. In this talk, I will review the most important
 findings of this survey. In particular, I will focus on the stellar
 properties (temperature, mass-loss, stellar rotation) of the O-type single
 stars.

Srdačno,
-D.Radić