[seminar] [DANAS] O. Antipin, 18.1. (srijeda) 14h (c.t.), seminar ZTF-a

Anđelo Samsarov Andjelo.Samsarov at irb.hr
Wed Jan 18 12:12:12 CET 2017

         SEMINAR  TEORIJSKE  FIZIKE

    (Zajednički seminari Fizičkog odsjeka PMF-a te Zavoda za teorijsku
     fiziku i Zavoda za eksperimentalnu fiziku IRB-a)

    UV Complete Composite Higgs Models

    Oleg Antipin
    ZTF, IRB

    Datum:  srijeda, 18. siječnja 2017.
    Vrijeme: 14 sati c.t.
    Mjesto: IRB, predavaona I krila

   Sažetak:

    I will discuss confining gauge theories that produce a Higgs
doublet as a Nambu-Goldstone boson. In this framework, Dark Matter
candidates arise as composite states of a new confining gauge force,
stable thanks to accidental symmetries. Restricting to renormalizable
theories compatible with SU(5) unification,  I will present models
based on SU(N) and SO(N) gauge groups. The two gauge groups lead to
distinctive phenomenologies including potentially observable electric
and magnetic dipole moments of the DM candidate that lead to peculiar
spin-independent and spin-dependent cross sections. Models allowing
for Yukawa couplings give rise to electric dipole moments for the
electron. Each model predicts a specific set of lighter composite
scalars, possibly observable at colliders.

Voditelj seminara: Anđelo Samsarov (asamsarov at irb.hr)

http://thphys.irb.hr/Seminar/list.htm