[seminar] Jorge Ovalle (Fri 12th Feb, 11:15h, F-201)

Ivica Smolic ismolic at phy.hr
Thu Feb 11 14:54:57 CET 2016

Dear colleagues,

I would like to invite you to the following seminar (tomorrow),

Jorge Ovalle

(Simón Bolívar University, Caracas)

By using the Minimal Geometric Deformation (MGD) approach, originally
developed in the context of the Randall-Sundrum Braneworld, we probe the
incompatibility between this approach and $f(R)$ theories. In
consequence a generalization of the MGD is developed and used in the
extra-dimensional context, generating thus new black hole solutions. We
show a possible link between the MGD and the conformal symmetry.

Best regards,

Ivica Smolić