[seminar] Astro Journal Club on 10 February

Oskari Miettinen oskari at phy.hr
Mon Feb 8 20:29:36 CET 2016

Dear all,

Our Astro Journal Club will be held on Wednesday at 3:00 pm in the seminar
room F-201 of the Physics Department. This time we will discuss about the
identification of multiwavelength counterparts as described in two
different articles.

Presenter: Nikola Baran

Paper I title: A deep radio survey in the ISO-ELAIS fields: optical
identification with the APM catalogue
Authors: Ciliegi, P., Gruppioni, C., McMahon, R., and Rowan-Robinson, M.

Link to Paper I: http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2001Ap%26SS.276..957C

Paper II title: The XMM-Newton Wide-field Survey in the Cosmos Field
(XMM-COSMOS): Demography and Multiwavelength Properties of Obscured and
Unobscured Luminous Active Galactic Nuclei
Authors:  Brusa, M., Civano, F., Comastri, A., et al.

Link to Paper II: http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2010ApJ...716..348B

Hope to see you all on Wednesday!

Cheers,
Oskari