[seminar] Silvije Domazet, 21.03. (petak) 14h (c.t), Predavaona I krila IRB

Kornelija Passek-Kumericki passek at atila.irb.hr
Mon Mar 17 13:50:46 CET 2014

                       SEMINAR  TEORIJSKE  FIZIKE

   (Zajednički seminari Fizičkog odsjeka PMF-a te Zavoda za teorijsku
    fiziku i Zavoda za eksperimentalnu fiziku IRB-a)

  Propagator(s) in de Sitter space-time

  Silvije Domazet
  ZTF, IRB

   Datum:  petak, 21. ozujka 2014.
   Vrijeme: 14 sati c.t.
   Mjesto: IRB, predavaona I krila

Sazetak:

In this seminar we will comment on reasons for studying
QFT in de Sitter space-time. Also, we will discuss propagators
of fields in this space-time and point out some curious facts
(which are still a matter of debate) which present themselves
when one tries to calculate the propagators. Calculations for the photon
propagator will be presented in a more detail.

Voditeljica seminara: Kornelija Passek-Kumericki (passek at irb dot hr)