[seminar] DANAS: Irfan Mahmood, 28. studeni 2011. (ponedjeljak) u 11:00 c.t., IRB, predavaona I krila

Goran Duplancic goran.duplancic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 09:49:47 CET 2011

      INSTITUT Rudjer Boskovic
      ZAVOD ZA TEORIJSKU FIZIKU
      Bijenicka c. 54, Zagreb, Hrvatska

  SEMINAR ZAVODA ZA TEORIJSKU  FIZIKU
 (Zajednicki seminari Zavoda za teorijsku fiziku i
    Zavoda za eksperimentalnu fiziku IRB-a i
        Zavoda za teorijsku fiziku PMF-a)

     Irfan Mahmood, Universite d'Angers, Francuska

 "Integrable Systems Towards Noncommutative Space"

    Vrijeme: DANAS, 28. studeni 2011. (ponedjeljak), 11:00 c.t.

    Mjesto:  Institut Rudjer Boskovic, predavaona I krila

      Sazetak:
We will outline the mathematical formalism of integrable systems on
commutative
and noncommutative spaces.  Then we will focus on noncommutative Painlevé
second
equation, its symmetric functions and Lax representation, Darboux
transformations
and quasideterminant representation of its multi-soliton solutions.

                                                Voditelj seminara:
                                                Goran Duplancic (
gorand at thphys.irb.hr)