[seminar] Dimitri Gurevich, 24. svibnja 2011. (utorak) u 12:00 c.t., IRB, dvorana I krila

Hrvoje Nikolic hrvoje at thphys.irb.hr
Mon May 16 12:31:37 CEST 2011

       INSTITUT Rudjer Boskovic
       ZAVOD ZA TEORIJSKU FIZIKU
       Bijenicka c. 54, Zagreb, Hrvatska

                      SEMINAR ZAVODA ZA TEORIJSKU  FIZIKU
             (Zajednicki seminari Zavoda za teorijsku fiziku i
                 Zavoda za eksperimentalnu fiziku IRB-a i
                 Zavoda za teorijsku fiziku PMF-a)

         Dimitri Gurevich, Valenciennes University, France

     "Poisson source and basic constructions of Braided Geometry"

       Vrijeme:  24. svibnja 2011. (utorak), 12:00, c.t.

       Mjesto:  Institut Rudjer Boskovic, dvorana I krila

       Sazetak:
Braided Geometry is a sort of Geometry related to a braiding,
i.e. a solution of the Quantum Yang-Baxter Equation. All objects
and operators of this theory (Lie algebras, varieties, traces)
are "braided". Typical examples of such a Geometry are those
related to the Quantum Groups $U_q(sl(n))$ (or their super-analogs).
In my talk I plan to describe  these examples in details, to
explain the role played in this construction by the Reflection Equation
Algebra, and to  exhibit a way of getting corresponding objects via
quantizing some Poisson structures defined on $gl(n)^*$.

      Voditelj seminara:
      Hrvoje Nikolic (hrvoje at thphys.irb.hr)