[seminar] Seminar: Holger Bech Nielsen, 05.06. (srijeda) 14h (c.t.), seminar ZTF-a

Oleg Antipin antipin at cp3-origins.net
Fri May 31 17:48:20 CEST 2019

Five anomalies for the Standard Model fitted as non-perturbative effects

Holger Bech Nielsen
Niels Bohr Institut, Copenhagen, Denmark

Datum: Srijeda, 05.06 2019.
Vrijeme : 14 sati c.t.
Mjesto: IRB, predavaona I krila

Sažetak

Although the Standard Model works extremely/ surprisingly well there has been found five barely statistically significant small deviations mainly of the type of violations of lepton flavour universality. We interpret these anomalies as effects of non-perturbative effects due to the top-Yukawa coupling being of order unity in such a way that it can cause some sort of severe non-perturbative effect; e.g. there could be some bound state of top-quarks and Higgs particles held together by the rather strong top-Yukawa coupling. We keep a bit abstract w.r.t. what the non-perturbative effect really is due to and rather fit by a single parameter K (at least order of magnitude-wise) the five anomalies found. Our model predicts too strong effects for mixing of mesons like B-mesons even after some reasonable attempt to repair this type of predictions.