[seminar] SEMINAR: Kang-Hun Ahn, 23.7. 15:00 F201 - Deep learning & human hearing

Danko Radic dradic at phy.hr
Thu Jul 11 11:37:22 CEST 2019

Cijenjeni kolege,
zadovoljstvo mi je najaviti:

ZAJEDNIČKI SEMINAR ZCI QuantiXLie i HBD
23.07.2019., utorak, 15:00 sati (točno)
PMF-Fizički odsjek, Bijenička cesta 32, Predavaonica F-201

prof.dr.sc. Kang-Hun Ahn
Department of Physics, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, R. Korea
DeepHearing, founder & CTO

Deep learning application to understand hearing mechanism

Human hearing shows a great performance. Human can recognize short-time
signal like a consonant with great accuracy and can recognize speech in
the presence of loud noise. Here, we introduce our understanding how these
are possible and demonstrate them through our experiments. While
peripheral auditory systems are mimicked by biomimetic membrane, central
auditory system is realized through deep neural networks. Through
efficient deep learning methods, I will demonstrate how these devices are
realized as a real-time on-device AI hearing system.

contact: <ahnkanghun at gmail.com>
       host: Danko Radić <dradic at phy.hr>

Srdačan pozdrav,
-D.Radić