[seminar] Astro Journal Club on January 24th (Wednesday, 3 p.m.) - POSTPONED

Lana Ceraj lceraj at phy.hr
Mon Jan 22 14:33:56 CET 2018

Dear all,

Astro Journal Club is postponed for the next Wednesday (January 31st), 3 pm.

Instead, we invite you this Wednesday, 2 pm to attend the colloquium held by prof. dr. sc. Bojan Vršnak at the library of the Croatian academy of sciences and arts.

Colloquium is going to be held in Croatian. You can find the official invitation attached.

Cheers,
Lana