[seminar] D. Bykov, 25.4. (srijeda) 14h (c.t.), seminar ZTF-a

Anđelo Samsarov Andjelo.Samsarov at irb.hr
Thu Apr 19 10:54:36 CEST 2018

        SEMINAR  TEORIJSKE  FIZIKE

    Complex structures and zero-curvature equations for sigma-models

    Dmitri Bykov
    Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munchen

    Datum:  srijeda, 25. travnja 2018.
    Vrijeme: 14 sati c.t.
    Mjesto: IRB, predavaona I krila

   Sažetak:

   I will construct zero-curvature representations for the equations
of motion of a class of sigma-models with complex homogeneous target
spaces, not necessarily symmetric. I will elaborate various aspects of
this theory, such as: finding explicit solutions to the equations of
motion, relation to sigma-models with Z_m-graded target spaces and
eta-deformed models, gauged linear formulations.

Voditelj seminara: Anđelo Samsarov (asamsarov at irb.hr)

http://thphys.irb.hr/Seminar/list.htm