[seminar] H.B. Nielsen, 26.7. (četvrtak) 14h (c.t.), seminar ZTF-a

Anđelo Samsarov Andjelo.Samsarov at irb.hr
Fri Jul 21 17:29:36 CEST 2017

             SEMINAR  TEORIJSKE  FIZIKE

    (Zajednički seminari Fizičkog odsjeka PMF-a te Zavoda za teorijsku
     fiziku i Zavoda za eksperimentalnu fiziku IRB-a)

     Novel String Field Theory

      Holger B. Nielsen
      Niels Bohr Institute,
      University of Copenhagen

    Datum:  srijeda, 26. srpnja 2017.
    Vrijeme: 14 sati c.t.
    Mjesto: IRB, seminar ZTF-a

   Sažetak:

  We have proposed a new type of string field theory. The main point
of the present article is to cure some technical troubles: missing two
out three terms in Veneziano amplitude. Our novel string field theory,
describes a theory with many strings in terms of "objects", which are
not exactly, but close to Charles Thorn's string bits. The new point
is that the objects in terms of which the universe states are
constructed, and which have an essentially 26-momentum variable called
  J^{\mu}, can have essentially the energy  J^0 be also negative. We
get a long way in deriving in this model the Veneziano model and
obtain all the three terms needed for a four point amplitude. This
result strongly indicates that our novel string field theory is indeed
string theory.

Voditelj seminara: Anđelo Samsarov (asamsarov at irb.hr)

http://thphys.irb.hr/Seminar/list.htm