[seminar] znanstveni seminar Hrvatskog fizikalnog drustva: utorak, 27.9., 14:15 sati, F-08 (FO)

Vernesa Smolcic vs at phy.hr
Mon Oct 26 10:04:49 CET 2015

Postovani kolege,

u utorak, 27.9. odrzat ce se na Fizickom odsjeku u prostoriji F-08 u 14:15 sati znanstveni seminar Hrvatskog fizikalnog drustva:

Matt Jarvis, University of Oxford, UK & University of the Western Cape, South Africa

“Cosmology and Galaxy Evolution with radio continuum surveys”

I will provide an overview of the current understanding of cosmology and galaxy evolution from radio continuum surveys, and show how this field will be revolutionised over the coming years, on the lead up to the SKA.

Lijep pozdrav,
Vernesa