[seminar] Podsjetnik na DANAŠNJI seminar na IF-u u 15:00h - Oleksiy Kashuba (Dresden)

Niksa Krstulovic niksak at ifs.hr
Wed Apr 8 11:16:00 CEST 2015

Poštovani,
podsjećamo Vas na današnji seminar na Institutu za fiziku u 15:00 sati:

8. travnja 2015. (srijeda) u 15:00 sati

Institut za fiziku, Bijenička cesta 46, predavaonica u III krilu

Oleksiy Kashuba

Institute of Theoretical Physics, Technische Universität Dresden, 01062 Dresden, Germany

Kondo effect signature in transport through the interface between normal lead and topological superconductor with multiple Majorana edge states

We investigate a system of multiple Majorana states at the end of a topological superconducting wire coupled to a normal lead. For a minimum of three Majorana fermions at the interface, we find nontrivial renormalisation physics. Interface tunnelling processes can be classified in terms of spin-1/2 and spin-3/2 irreducible representations of the SU(2) group. We show that the renormalisation of the tunnelling amplitudes belonging to different representations is completely different in that one type is suppressed, whereas the other is enhanced, depending on the sign of the interaction coupling. This results in distinct temperature dependencies of the tunnelling current through the interface and different spin polarisations of this current. Concluding, we elaborate on possible implementation of the Majorana states transforming with the change of the electron spin gauge.

Voditelji seminara IF-a: Nikša Krstulović i Osor Barišić