[seminar] [DANAS] Fabrizio Nesti, 4.12. (srijeda) 14h (c.t), Predavaona III krila IRB

Kornelija Passek-Kumericki passek at atila.irb.hr
Wed Dec 4 09:24:46 CET 2013

                       SEMINAR  TEORIJSKE  FIZIKE

   (Zajednički seminari Fizičkog odsjeka PMF-a te Zavoda za teorijsku
    fiziku i Zavoda za eksperimentalnu fiziku IRB-a)

       The Galactic Dark Matter Distribution

  Fabrizio Nesti
  Zavod za teorijsku fiziku, IRB

   Datum: srijeda, 4. prosinca 2013.
   Vrijeme: 14 sati c.t.
   Mjesto: IRB, predavaona III krila

Sazetak:
I review the knowledge of the Dark Matter distribution
in our Galaxy in the light of recent experimental astrophysical data. I will
focus on the determination of the Dark Matter density at the Sun's
location and its uncertainties, interesting for direct detection
experiments, and then review the constraints on the global spatial
distribution, crucial for the indirect DM search especially towards the
galactic center.

Voditeljica seminara: Kornelija Passek-Kumericki (passek at irb dot hr)