[seminar] podsjetnik na DANASNJI seminar na IF-u u 15:00h

Vlasta Horvatic blecic at ifs.hr
Wed Oct 19 10:32:32 CEST 2011

Postovani,
podsjecamo Vas na danasnji seminar na

Institutu za fiziku u 15:00 sati:

      Institut za fiziku, Bijenicka cesta 46,

      predavaonica u zgradi Mladen Paic

      u srijedu, 19. listopada 2011. u 15:00 sati

      Space-time correlations in the ASEP conditioned on

      carrying a large flux

      Prof. dr. Gunter M. Schütz

      Institute of Complex Systems, Forschungszentrum Jülich, Jülich, Germany

      E-mail:  g.schuetz at fz-juelich.de

      We show that in the asymmetric simple exclusion process (ASEP) on a ring,  conditioned on carrying a large flux, the particles experience an effective long-range potential which is similar to the effective potential between the random motions of the eigenvalues of the circular unitary ensemble of random matrices. We obtain the quasi-stationary measure, transition probabilities and spatio-temporal correlations using the Bethe ansatz and determinantal free fermion techniques.

      http://www.fz-juelich.de/portal/EN/AboutUs/Institutes_Facilities/Institutes/InstituteComplexSystems/_node.html

      Voditelji seminara IF-a: Vlasta Horvatic i Ivica Zivkovic