[seminar] Anna Pachol, 7. prosinac 2011. (srijeda) u 12:30 (točno), IRB, predavaona I krila

Goran Duplancic goran.duplancic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:09:00 CET 2011

INSTITUT Rudjer Boskovic
ZAVOD ZA TEORIJSKU FIZIKU
Bijenicka c. 54, Zagreb, Hrvatska

SEMINAR ZAVODA ZA TEORIJSKU  FIZIKU
(Zajednicki seminari Zavoda za teorijsku fiziku i
Zavoda za eksperimentalnu fiziku IRB-a i
Zavoda za teorijsku fiziku PMF-a)

Anna Pachol (Science Institute, University of Iceland, Dunhaga 3, 107
Reykjavik, Iceland)

"Bicrossproduct construction versus Weyl-Heisenberg algebra"

Vrijeme: 7. prosinac 2011. (srijeda), 12:30 (točno)

Mjesto:  Institut Rudjer Boskovic, predavaona I krila

 Sazetak:
Bicrossproduct construction is one of the ways to obtain the Hopf
algebra from two given ones. It was firstly introduced in the case of
the kappa-Poincare Hopf algebra.
However if one doesn't want to consider the whole Hopf algebra and
resigns from antipodes the same construction can be used for obtaining
bialgebra from two given ones. Interestingly, this construction also
works if one loses the notion of counit as well. Then we deal with a
unital non-counital bialgebra as a result of this construction. The
motivation for introducing that last case is to obtain (weak) coalgebra
structure on the Weyl-Heisenberg algebra, which is not possible to be
formulated as full bialgebra.
In my seminar I will recall some of the definitions necessary for
bicrossproduct contruction and also I will illustrate all the above
mentioned cases on examples.

Voditelj seminara:
Goran Duplancic (gorand at thphys.irb.hr)