[seminar] podsjetnik na DANASNJI seminar na IF-u u 15:00

Berislav Horvatic horvatic at ifs.hr
Fri Feb 25 09:13:32 CET 2011

Poštovani,
podsjećamo Vas na današnji seminar na
Institutu za fiziku u 15:00 sati:

      Institut za fiziku, Bijenička cesta 46,

      predavaonica u zgradi Mladen Paić

      petak, 25. veljače 2011, u 15:00 sati

      An Introduction to the Ionization Energy Theory:

      Applied to Nanomaterials, Chemical Reactions and Beyond

      Dr. Andrew Das Arulsamy

      The Jožef Stefan Institute, Dpt of Surface Engineering and Optoelectronics - F4, Jamova 39, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

      E-mail: sadwerdna at gmail.com

      Increasing demands for energy systematically increases the exploitation of the polluting fossil and the radioactive nuclear fuels to the extent that they could lead to irreversible damages to the environment. Given this background, without clean and sustainable energy supply, we will not be able to move forward to a very distant future safely. Therefore, any form of solution to this energy crisis is essential and worth exploring. One way to overcome this issue is to bring new scientific insights and develop in-depth and novel theoretical methods so as to understand the fundamental principles governing the physical, chemical and biological processes of the compounds surrounding us. These three processes can be well represented unequivocally by invoking them within a well-defined logical and mathematical framework. Here, I will introduce why and how the ionization energy theory (IET) is best suited to establish the existence of such a theory, by using examples, rather than going into the mathematics.

      The outcome of proving such a theory will be immense such that we will be able to understand and identify the physico-chemico-biological processes required for clean energy applications from plants and from non-plant based living organisms. This knowledge can also be applied to advance medical technologies and device-engineering, such that they are non-polluting and/or consume less energy. Here, I will also justify the possible existence of such a theory, which will not violate any established logical foundations, mathematics, basic sciences and experimental data.

      http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/andrewdas/

      Voditelji seminara IF-a:  Berislav Horvatić  &  Ivica Živković