[seminar] 35th ICHEP u Parizu, 21. do 28. srpnja 2010.

Ivica Picek picek at phy.hr
Mon Jan 11 13:13:34 CET 2010

Postovani kolege,

Uz najbolje zelje u 2010-oj saljem vam informaciju
o 35th ICHEP u Parizu,  21. do 28. srpnja  2010.

Ivica Picek

P.S. Uocite da ove godine nisu postavljene
         nacionalne kvote

Dear ICHEP country coordinator,

On behalf of the Local Organizing Committee, I would like to point your
attention to the 35th ICHEP conference that will be held in Paris from July
21 to July 28  2010. We hope that this conference will be a great success
since we are expecting, among many other exciting talks, that  the first
LHC results will be presented at this conference.

For this reason, we would like you to announce this conference very widely
in your country. In order to foster a large attendance, we propose not to
publish national quotas at that stage. The registration process will start
early January and all people registering through the normal process will
have to pay the conference fees, fixed at 450EUR.

We will require your help to handle the special requests for fee waiving
(students, scientists from countries unable to support them) . We will need
a letter of reference from you to study in a case by case basis the
possibility to waive feeS and/or to provide some travel support, since the
money provided to that effect by the various funding agencies will be quite
limited.
All practical information regarding the conference can be found on its web
site:   http://www.ichep2010.fr <http://www.ichep2010.fr/>

We will provide upon request letters of invitation for visa applications.
We finally remind you that arrangements must be made quite in advance in
order to find a hotel room in Paris in July. We will not provide any hotel
room (although a list of hotels can be found of our web site) but we have
reserved a large number of cheap accommodations for students to be requested
upon registration.

It would be very nice if you acknowledge the reception of this message and
indicate your ability to fulfill the requested action!

Thanking you in advance for your very important cooperation towards the
success of this conference,

Best regards

Guy Wormser
ICHEP 2010 Local Organizing Committee chair