[seminar] Seminar Dr. Marija Dimitrijevic (srijeda, 20.02., 11 sati c.t)

Kornelija Passek passek at atila.irb.hr
Mon Feb 18 12:54:52 CET 2008

INSTITUT "Ruder Boskovic"
ZAVOD ZA TEORIJSKU FIZIKU
Bijenicka c. 54, Zagreb, Hrvatska

                SEMINAR TEORIJSKE  FIZIKE
  (Zajednicki seminari Zavoda za fiziku PMF-a i
       Zavoda za teorijsku fiziku  IRB-a)

                     http://thphys.irb.hr/apache2-default/Seminar/seminar.htm

Marija Dimitrijevic

INFN Gruppo Collegato di Alessandria, Italy

"Deformed symmetries in noncommutative field theories"

  Datum: 20. veljace 2008. (srijeda)
  Vrijeme: 11 sati c.t.
  Mjesto: IRB, predavaonica I krila

  Sažetak:
In this talk we discuss the problem of symmetries in noncommutative
field  theories. The twist approach is used to derive deformed
symmetries. In this approach the algebra of symmetry generators
remains undeformed, but the Leibniz rules for the generators change.
We give some examples. In the case of the canonically deformed space
the twisted Poincare and diffeomorphism invariance are derived.
The twisted diffeomorphism invariance enables the construction
of the deformed gravity theory. By applying the twist
approach to the superspace we obtain the nonanticommutative
superspace.
A deformation of the Wess-Zumino model is then discussed.

  2008-02-12

  Voditeljica seminara:
  dr. Kornelija Passek Kumericki (passek at thphys.irb.hr)

--