[seminar] Postdoctoral Position in Nuclear Astrophysics at Argonne (fwd)

Dubravko Klabucar klabucar at oberon.phy.hr
Mon Oct 9 15:49:34 CEST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Craig Roberts <craig.da.roberts at gmail.com>
To: cdroberts at anl.gov
Subject: Postdoctoral Position in Nuclear Astrophysics at Argonne

Dear Colleague,

I have attached an announcement for a postdoctoral position in nuclear
astrophysics in the Theory Group.  We would be pleased if you were to bring
it to the attention of any young scientist whom you judge to hold promise
for a successful research career in this discipline.

NB. Consideration of applications will begin immediately and continue until
the position is filled.  At Argonne we intend that a postdoctoral position
provide an opportunity for training and experience to a person who has
recentlygraduated; namely, graduated within approximately the last three
years.

Thankyou and best regards,
Craig Roberts.